If you have any questions or would like our assistance, please feel free to contact us. Upon receiving an email, call, or visit, we will assign a knowledgeable caseworker from the relevant division to help you!
- To reach us fastest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have specific, urgent questions regarding academic misconduct accusations or violations, please email: email@example.com
- Speak to a caseworker during our virtual drop-in hours* from 10am to 5pm at this Zoom link.
- The Contact Form below will also directly email our help line.
*If you’d like to schedule an appointment for a drop-in intake session with our office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be scheduled to meet with a caseworker in 24-48 hours.
Please fill out this form to contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have, or to open a case. A Caseworker who specializes in the area will get in contact with you within 24-48 hours.
SAO Directorship Contact Information:
- Student Advocate: email@example.com
- Internal Chief of Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Chief of Staff: email@example.com
- Academic Division Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct Division Director: email@example.com
- Financial Aid Division Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievance Division Director: email@example.com