If you have any questions or would like our assistance, please feel free to contact us. Upon receiving an email, call, or visit, we will assign a knowledgeable caseworker from the relevant division to help you!
*We do not hold regular office hours during the summer sessions. If you’d like to reach us outside of the Fall and Spring semesters, please email email@example.com and we will connect you to a caseworker within 24-48 hours.
**To find our office, go to the fourth floor of Eshleman Hall (off of Lower Sproul), turn right out of the elevator, and take your first right into the ASUC Student Government space (office 412B). SAO is the second door on the right (immediately past the conference room).
Please fill out this form to contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have, or to open a case. A Caseworker who specializes in the area will get in contact with you within 24-48 hours.
SAO Directorship Contact Information:
- Student Advocate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Chief of Staff: email@example.com
- External Chief of Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Division Director: email@example.com
- Conduct Division Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Division Director: email@example.com
- Grievance Division Director: firstname.lastname@example.org