Welcome to our resources page! To learn more about SAO’s Advising and Confidentiality, please visit our Information for Clients page. For any other resources, read on below.
Mental Health Resources
- SAO comprehensive mental health resources handbook
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County: (800) 309-2131
- Berkeley Mobile Crisis Team: (510) 981-5254
- Everyday 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Berkeley 24-hour Crisis Hotline : 800-309-2131
- Crisis Lines and Additional Resources
- UC Berkeley Counseling and Psychological Services
- Call (510) 642-9494 to make an appointment.
- After hours support: call (855) 817-5667 or (877) 211-3686
- Mental Health Commission Handbook
- Academic Stress Primer for UC Berkeley
- How To: Complete a Formal Grievance
- Protester’s Rights: What You Need to Know
- How To: File a UCPD Complaint
- How To: Report Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence (SVSH)
- Green Bear Commuting Pass Program
- Satellite Advising at EOP
- COVID-19 Resources and Support
- Facing Discrimination: SAO’s Student Discrimination Resources Packet
SAO Client Feedback Form
If you have feedback on your caseworker you would like to provide at any point during your case, please fill our this form. You can report information anonymously if you wish.